Es una lista bastante corta la de Marzo, ya que se está acabando. Quiero estas prendas de Zara y de Primark, ¿a que soy fácil de acontentar?
I have been honoured with the Versatile Blogger award from Lisa, from La Troisième (thanks a lot!). Lisa and I met through our blogs, thanks to a competition that we were both taking part in. One day we decided to meet up for coffee in central London and discovered we have so much in common!
The rules are:
1. Nominate 15 others for the award and inform them with a comment on each of their blogs.
2. Create a post for the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
Here are the 7 random things about me:
1. I have so many manias.
2. Love perfumes and have a very good scent memory (kind of recognising perfumes of people passing by in the street)
3. I can count with both hands (which means, less than 10 people) how many friends and family know about this blog.
4. I cannot leave the house without nail polish, I feel naked.
5. I have lost count of how many shoes I own
6. Never played any sports as a kid/teenager (neither right now, not even the gym)
7. I love reading, and I try to read in Spanish, Italian and English; one book in each language, one after the other.
I nominate to this prize anyone that owns a blog and feels like telling 7 random things about themselves!