19.8.15

[The black culottes]*



I confess myself guilty, I gave in and bought a pair of culottes.
To keep it simple I bought them in black and after wearing them a couple of times in different styles, I have to say that I am hooked: how comfy are these things!?
Pair them up with flats or sneakers for a relaxed look or upgrade to heels for a more sophisticated look.

These photos were taken by Federica after a lovely brunch at Bourne and Hollingsworth (you can check what I had here and here - check my hashtag #utuLondontips for more London recommendations like this one!), which was also a great setting for the shoot.

Me confieso culpable, me he rendido a su encanto y me he comprado un par de culottes.
Para no complicarme las cosas los he comprado negros, ya me los he puesto un par de veces con estilos distintos y me chiflan, ¡no os hacéis una idea de lo cómodos que son!
Los podéis combinar con calzado plano o zapatillas para un look más informal y con tacones para algo más sofisticado.

Estas fotos me las hizo Federica después de una maravilla de brunch en Bourne and Hollingsworth ( podéis ver lo que tomé aquí y aquí - ¡echadle un ojo a mi hashtag #utuLondontips para recomendaciones en Londres como ésta!), que resultó ser una localización perfecta para las fotos.















OUTFIT

CULOTTES AND TOP: Asos
BOMBER: Minimum
RUCKSACK: Mi-Pac (Asos)
ESPADRILLES: Lovely Pepa for Krack (old)
L PENDANT TAG: Fendi
HEART PENDANT: Bought in Murano
SUNGLASSES: Mango
WATCH: Daniel Wellington









SHARE:

8 comments

  1. They look great on you. I still don't have a pair, none ever look good with me. Loving the whole look and your hair!
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you shouldn't give up on them! and yes thanks for noticing the hair, I keep cutting it you see!

      xXx

      Delete
  2. Mira que eres bonita, este look te favorece un montón!
    Un beso desde www.justforrealgirls.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. alaaaa venga cumplidos!! eres un solete! muchas gracias!

      xXx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Gracias guapa, se lo dire a la chica que me hizo estas fotos!

      xXx

      Delete

[Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.]*

Blog Design Created by pipdig