31.10.11

[Halloween]*





I confess that I'm not a Halloween person, it has never been a tradition in Spain so I am not used to it. Nevertheless I wish I was good at pumpkin carving or had enjoyed the trick or treat as a child.


I have selected some themed photos for you today, hope you like them! 



Confieso que no soy una persona a la que le guste Halloween, nunca ha sido tradición en España y no estoy acostumbrada. Aún así me encantaría haber vivido el truco o trato de pequeña o ser buena tallando calabazas.


He seleccionado algunas fotos acordes al tema de hoy, ¡espero que os gusten y feliz puente a los que lo tengáis!
























[All images via Weheartit]*

SHARE:

11 comments

  1. ohhh thats no fun halloween is so exciting.
    dressing up is the best!
    but these photos are adorable! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muy chulas las imágenes.
    Yo nunca he celebrado Halloween

    ReplyDelete
  3. i gatti son sempre i migliori, ahah! e bellissima anche la scritta keep calm and be a witch :-) happy halloween to you too! p.s. anche a me frega relativamente, come da te in Spagna non si tratta di una celebrazione molto sentita, si divertono molto i bimbi, però!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy halloween! :) mi piacciono molto le immagini che hai scelto..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo tampoco soy muy de Halloween, pero me gusta asistir -como expectadora- a toda la parafernalia que lo rodea. Además, me encantan las calabazas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great photos :) I love Haloween!
    xoxo

    Limonspective

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy halloween..muy bonitas imagenes:)
    besossssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Halloween honey. I missed you too! Well you know me...I need to take some breaks from blogging here and there.
    Here we celebrate Halloween (or something like that) in February. I like to dress up in ways I cannot be dressed in my daily life and hide behind costumes and roles. It's so much fun.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Io adoro Halloween, anche se qui in Italia è arrivato solo da pochi anni e non si festeggia alla grande come in America, mi diverto troppo ad andare in giro e alle feste tutti travestiti da mostri!^^
    Bellissime le foto che hai scelto, la zucca intagliata a forma di carosello è spettacolare!
    Un bacio!
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. the pumpkin with the cat on it is so cute :))
    you choose some great halloween pictures :)

    sammie
    from
    fashionbarbecue.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Je, je... ¡Feliz halloweed!

    ReplyDelete

[Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.]*

Blog Design Created by pipdig