23.9.09

Naf Naf

A little update with some outfits from last week before I start with photos from this trip from Italy.

This was last Saturday on a family day. (I especially love the feather hair band).



OUTFIT

Dress: Naf Naf

Cardigan: Primark

Shoes: Mustang

Hairband: Topshop (A/W '08-'09)

Bag: Blanco

Una puesta a punto con algo de lo que me puse antes de venirme a Italia, màs adelante empezaré con todas las fotos de estos dìas.

Esto fue lo que me puse el sàbado pasado para una comida familiar. (me chifla esa diadema de plumas).

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Muy bonito y sencillo! No me extraña que te chifle la diadema, es una monada!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muy guapa! con tus zapatos nuevos ;)

    Espero q todo este genial por Italia! pasalo genial!

    besitos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit, especially your dress with the tights. I'm a real tights-fan, and that's why I'm looking forward for autumn and winter :)
    Bisous :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. que bonito el vestido!!estas muy guapa
    1 besazo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guapa! te he nominado para un par de premios! pasate por mi blog!!
    Besitos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved the outfit!
    sweet and comfotable white dress.
    really prety

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

    ReplyDelete

[Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.]*

Blog Design Created by pipdig