7.9.09

Such a Good Girl

It's so weird to have this belated Summer all of a sudden, when I'm wearing more summer clothes now at the end of the Season than in July...
Anyway, today I dressed up in my "good girl dress" (that's how I call it).

Es muy raro tener este tipo de verano retardado de repente, esto de ponerme más la ropa de verano ahora que en mitad de la estación estival en Julio...
De todas formas, hoy me puse mi "vestido de niña buena" (así lo llamo).




I love this blurry photo...

Me encanta esta foto así borrosa...



These are the shoes on a closer caption:

Una foto de los zapatos más de cerca:



OUTFIT
DRESS: Primark
SHOES: Primark
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I love your "good girl" dress! I have sweet lovely "good girl" dresses for meals with family or my boyfriends family, and "nice" people. I can never get out of them quick enough to replace with Leathers and biker spikes!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. me encantaron las sandalias!!!!!!!!
    muy guapa nena!
    O NIÑA BUENA... como prefieras jeje


    besitos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOO beautiful, I love your dress, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how you named it the "good girl dress" and the shoes are gorgeous

    http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Y todo de Primark? Por qué cuando yo voy no hay nada de eso? Me ha encantado.

    ReplyDelete
  6. que mona!! mira la niña buena!! jajaja

    las sandalias me han encantado!! y ke suerte ke tengas ahora buen tiempo! en BCN ya refresca..arggg,...llevo chaquetita y tod por la mañan..aunke tb apetece no?? besinessssssss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute shoes, gonna check ou primark..soon

    One love,
    Jowy
    www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. que chulas las sandalias. muy monas.
    1 beso

    ReplyDelete
  9. Es verdad, es de niña buena total!! Es súper bonito...

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like shoes
    how many were they cost??
    we r 2 sisters fashion victims and so stylish our blog is new we do it right now
    visit us fashionandsisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good girl drees :D It's very nice!

    Peace and love!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, que bonitos los zapatos!!!

    Laura

    xxx L&G

    ReplyDelete

[Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.]*

Blog Design Created by pipdig