25.10.12

[New in: Mango]*



Yesterday was pay day!! So I went quickly online to get a couple of things.

I went to Mango.com to buy that grey sweater that I have started noticing around in some blogs, so I decided to get my hands on it before it goes sold out!
Also the wide sleeves white top. I have the black one (you've seen it here) and I love it, so couldn't resist get it in white too.

And finally the clear golf umbrella I have been chasing for more than a year. I wanted a transparent umbrella, a wide one, not those "dome" or mushroom shape ones that don't really cover you. I got mine from Ebay.

Hope you have a lovely day!


¡Ayer fue día de paga! Así que me fuí a internet a comprarme un par de cosillas.

Entré en Mango.com para comprar esta sudadera gris que he avistado en muchos blogs, así que decidí hacerme con ella antes de que desaparezca.
También me compré este top de mangas anchas en blanco. Lo tengo ya en negro (lo habéis visto aquí) y me chifla, por lo que no pude resistirme a hacerme con el blanco también.

Y por último el paraguas transparente tipo golf que llevo buscando más de un año. Lo quería transparente y amplio, no con forma de cúpula o seta, de esos que no te tapan nada. este lo compré en Ebay.

¡Que tengáis un buen día!




SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Me encantan tus compras Luara!!!
    La sudadera gris es super chic ;)
    Yo tambien tengo un paraguas transparente, me encantan!!!
    Bss guapa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo también tengo la sudadera :)
    Y veo que ahora que ha vuelto, cada vez somos más.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG the grey sweater is lovely!!!Join my blog birthday giveaway: http://www.melodylouise.net/2012/10/one-year-melodylouise-giveaway.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. me encantan tus compras
    yo tengo la camiseta, es genial!

    www.conexcesodequipaje.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ¡Puff flipo con el paraguas! :)

    http://petiteadalid.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this sweater!

    -Sandra Lucia
    sandraluciafashionillu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ¡¡Me encanta la sudadera gris!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Que sudaderas tan bonitas, sobretodo la primera!!Muy buenas compras!Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the white sweaters and the clear umbrella is chic!!

    -- http://flowersofyangita.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want everything! Plus, Kate Moss is really one gorgeous goddess!

    Arra
    http://theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

[Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.]*

Blog Design Created by pipdig