31.12.14

[2015: Happy New Year]*


It's the end of yet another year.
I usually make end of year resolutions, 5 or 6 to then fulfill 2. To be honest, I already made (and fulfilled) some resolutions earlier this year, when I tuned 30 in April. For 2015 I want to be more tolerant and judge people less and since we're at it, I'd also like to be able to control this big mouth I have, it always gets me into trouble.
And you? Do you make new year resolutions? Do you set yourself goals?
Happy New Year everyone, see you in 2015!

Ya estamos al final del año otra vez (y a mí que me ronda siempre la misma canción de Mecano por la cabeza).
Suelo hacer propósitos de año nuevo, 5 o 6 y luego cumplo dos al menos. A decir verdad, como este año cumplí 30 en Abril, hice (y cumplí) algunos propósitos ya entonces. Para el 2015 quiero ser más tolerante y juzgar menos a las personas y a ver si de paso consigo controlar esta bocaza que tengo y me mete en menos problemas.
¿Y vosotras? ¿Hacéis propósitos de año nuevo? ¿Os marcáis metas?
Feliz año nuevo a todos, ¡nos vemos en el 2015!












SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Yo no soy muy de hacer listas de propósitos, pero sí en un buen momento para plantearnos cambios de rumbo o algún reto a cumplir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really make resolutions for myself, but I do try to make myself a better person all around, haha...
    Wishing you an amazing 2015!! :D
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year. Wish you all the best in the 2015. Lots of love, health and happiness.
    March and May

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Laura! Hope you had a great Christmas! I don't do specific resolutions anymore either, because I never stick to them, but I'm always trying to improve myself as a person anyway :)

    ReplyDelete

[Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.]*

Blog Design Created by pipdig