11.3.15

[My favourite watches: Daniel Wellington ]*


If you follow me on Instagram (follow me here if you don´t already!) you have already seen these watches, in fact, you've seen the collection grow. I am now the proud owner of 3 gorgeous Daniel Wellington watches: classic, stylish, never going out of trend.
Then you would also know that you only have a few days left to get yours with a 15% off with the code "unspeakablethoughts" (only until 15th March!), grab this discount while you still can!

What about you? Do you like these watches? Do you wear a watch at all?

Si me seguís en Instagram (¡seguidme aqui si no lo hacéis ya!) ya habéis visto estos relojes, es más, habéis visto crecer la colección. Ya soy dueña de 3 modelos preciosos de Daniel Wellington: clásicos, con estilo, nunca pasan de moda.
Entonces también sabréis que ya sólo os quedan unos días para haceros con uno con un descuento del 15% con el código "unspeakablethoughts" (¡sólo hasta el 15 de Marzo!), ¡no lo dejéis pasar!

¿Y vosotras qué? ¿Os gustan estos relojes? ¿Sois de las que llevan reloj?












SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Me encantan. Yo también tengo 3.

    me-andmybag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, huge fan of DW watches!
    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the look of DW watches, sadly I don't have one of my own yet...someday. As of right now I'm into my two little watches with leather bands (one silver, the other tan)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yours sound just perfect: one black, one tan.

      xXx

      Delete
  4. They are gorgeous! Love the style. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. waw 3? they do not want to send me even one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. que chulos!


    xoxo
    http://www.petitsweetcouture.com/

    ReplyDelete

[Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.]*

Blog Design Created by pipdig