16.4.12

[New in: H&M, Primark, Asos and Sal y Limón]*




Here's the latest shopping update in my wardrobe, from clothes to accessories. 


My favourite things are the H&M white dress (found on Vogue UK on the Eurostar trip back to London), the skirt and dress from Primark (amazing colours and prints right?) the Sal y Limón bangles (that I finally got in Paris) and the beautiful vintage necklace from Miss Selfridge.



Aquí está la última actualización de las últimas adquisiciones para mi armario, desde ropa a accesorios.


Mis favoritos son el vestido blanco de H&M (lo encontré en Vogue UK en el viaje en Eurostar de vuelta a Londres) la falda y el vestido de Primark (¿qué me decís de esos colores y esos estampados, eh?) las pulseras de Sal y Limón (que por fin conseguí en París) y este collar de la coleccion vintage taaan bonito de Miss Selfridge.









clockwise from top:

1. ribbon stack ring from Paris, Sal y Limón blangles, stone necklace from Paris, Miss Selfridge strass necklace, lipstick from Topshop.

2. Silk lace, neon underwear from Primark and pastel socks from Primark.

3. H&M dress

4. Primark dress

5. Primark skirt


6. Asos trikini
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Hola, ¡que buenas adquisiciones! besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ese blusón blanco lo llevo buscando meses. Justo te acabo de enviar un tweet para que me digas de qué sección es. Espero que no sea de Trend, que aquí no hay...

    ReplyDelete
  3. me encanta el vestido blanco!!! y el collar con el strass! y bueno las pulseras de sal y limon son una preciosidad!! tendre q ir a Paris ;) jajaja

    muaks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encanta la falda y el collar vintage!!
    Anda que has arrasado eh??? ;)
    Besitos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I love all your new buys!!!
    And that bathing suit is awesome, I want it!
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. me quedo con lo de florecillas, el vestido y la falda, perfectos para la temporada que se avecina.
    Ando detrás de una zapatillas como las del post anterior, no había visto esas de river island, y me parecen ideales, con el precio justo, no se nota que tengan plataforma.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness. Oh my goodness. OH MY GOODNESS! I nearly hyperventilated looking at the white dress. Can defo seee why its one of your favs hun ^_^ I cant get past that lippy too! Would love to see that neon shade non. PLEASE PLEASE DO! haha.

    Eeli xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you were on a shopping spree.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for visiting me. Let me know whether you like to follow each other. Will follow you right back.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me encantaron los prints! Y ese lipstick!!! Wow con el color!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for following. Following back.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! The necklace is just awesome!
    tina
    http://wherecanifindthe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

[Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.]*

Blog Design Created by pipdig