2.4.12

[Spotted: Runway Channel]*





Remember this outfit, the very first one with the pleated skirt? well, that day they stopped me on the street and asked to take a few shots about my outfit for the Runway Channel (see here the whole article) and here is the result! 


I had so much fun, I was just entering Spitalfields Market with a friend when I was asked to pose for some photos and also answered some questions for them.


¿Os acordáis de este look, el primero con la falda plisada? pues, ese día, me pararon por la calle para sacar unas fotos y hacer una pequeña entrevista para Runway Channel (podéis ver el artículo completo aquí) y ¡aquí está el resultado!


Fue muy divertido, yo estaba entrando en el Spitalfields Market con una amiga cuando me pararon para posar para las fotos y contestar a algunas preguntas.












SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Enhorabuena! La verdad es que me encanta el outfit, la falda es preciosa.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pero que cool!! Me encanta el look y enhorabuena por el articulo!
    Besitos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness hun congratulations on that feature. That must've been a surreal experience to be scouted for your style! ^_^ But they chose right as this was a wonderfull outfit

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. En serio? Que bueno!!!
    La falda me encanta!!!!!!
    Bss preciosa

    ReplyDelete
  5. ..Ma daiiiii!!! E non me l'avevi detto!! Figo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Qué chulo!!!
    Pero normal... esa falda levanta pasiones!!!
    Ah! Y alucino que alta eres!!;)
    Muasss y felicidades!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit, love the boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. l'orologio con la farfalla è supercarino!
    Thefunnygame

    ReplyDelete

[Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.]*

Blog Design Created by pipdig