6.12.12

[Unspeakable Photos Unspoken II]*

2

Photos from the last 2 weeks taken with my mobile, most of them seeing on my Twitter account. Enjoy!

Fotos de las últimas 2 semanas hechas con mi móvil, la mayoría de ellas subidas a Twitter. ¡A disfrutar!

Top from left to right: 1. My MMM for HM / 2. My maps to get to events / 3. Virgola haunting me over the laptop / 4. Busy Christmassy Oxford Street / 5. Sunday brunch / 6. Christmas tree at my office's reception / 6. Christmas tree at the building's entrance / 7. Refinery29 London party / 8. Cucareliquia bracelet

1

Top from lef to right: Strawberry and lime cider / 2. Cozy Virgola / 3. Home made pizza by Lisa / 4. Pako (Lisa's cat) / 5. Wagamama's / 6. Kiss on a napkin/ 7. Capuccino and red velvets / 8. My reflection / 9. Virgola covering the screen (as per usual).

Photo on 2012-12-05 at 18.55
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. C'e' la mia pizza e il mio Pakoneeeee =DD

    Bacio
    L3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta la foto del gatito! Bss

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pictures, love your bracelets:)
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey dear!
    Look at my new post, I presented your blog!!! Sorry for the late presentation, but I hope, you like it. I used two photos of you that I liked the most. Is it ok?

    Daria from www.cinnamon-star.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Estupendos estos pequeños pics. Un beso guapa.
    Http://blog.sinetiquetar.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun! I felt like I spent the week with you :-)

    Monica
    http://www.pear-shaped-gal.com/

    ReplyDelete

[Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.]*

Blog Design Created by pipdig