8.8.14

[Instagram round 15]*


A stripped and red day // Virgola and me // My new temporary tattoos by TTTattoo // A dot situation in the office.


Friday and Instagram round up from the last couple of weeks! Virgola is still a clear protagonist in my account, should I worry? Is she really taking over?
Hope you all have a lovely weekend and please do let me know which type of photos you enjoy the most!

Viernes y un paseo por Instagram de las últimas dos semanas. Veo que Vírgola sigue siendo bastante protagonista, ¿me estará quitando la cuenta? ¿me tengo que preocupar?
¡Espero que tengáis un buen fin de semana y por favor contadme qué tipo de fotos os gustan más!






SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Siii, Virgola es la protagonista, está pidiendo a gritos cuenta en Instagram jaja!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great shots! I love the one with the "L", Chanel and Laduree box :D
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photos! Totally loving the black dress with the espadrilles :)

    www.whydelilah.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muy lindas las fotos!! Me encantan las de Vírgola!

    Besos
    Style and Paper
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

[Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.]*

Blog Design Created by pipdig