27.2.17

[Greenwich]*


(Photos by Ella H. Photography)

For those of you that have been to London or are lucky enough to live here, have you been to Greenwich? Yes I have been to the Royal Observatory but, have you been to the Old Royal Naval College or the Queen's House? If you haven't, you're missing out.


Ella and I met for another one of our collaborations and she picked this stunning location. It was so scenic everyhere, even on a cold and windy Winter morning.
I have also been meaning to do an outfit post for aaaaages, to show you a bit of all the shades of the dark colours; no, really, see this top? it's black but the frills, plumetti, high neck and transparency make it so much more interesting.

These photos are just a snapshot to show you the latest addition to my Daniel Wellington collection, the Classic Black Sheffield 40mm (which you've already seen in my Instagram, Facebook and Twitter profiles). 
I had wanted a black face watch for a while and decided to go for the silver one, since I already have this same model with a white face in gold. I also prefer it big, in 40mm (which is the male size) since I have a big wrist and doesn't look too big on me.
My treat for you is a 15% off on your next Daniel Wellington watch using my code "UNSPEAKABLE" at checkout on their website www.danielwellington.com. You can use it until the 31st of March!











SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

[Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.]*

Blog Design Created by pipdig