20.9.13

[Pink obsession: the coat]*


I'm officially on the hunt for a boyfriend pink coat. Preferably the affordable and yet gorgeous (ans also sold out) option from M&S (see it in blue on the lovely Rosie here). So here I am, searching the web and crossing my fingers for stock to return.
In the meantime I leave you with this inspiring and beautiful pink photos and wish you all a nice weekend!!

Estoy al acecho de un abrigo rosa tipo boyfriend de manera oficial. Preferiría la opción más económica y aún así monísima (y tambiñen agotadísima) de Marks & Spencer (podéis ver a Rosie con la versión en azul aquí). Así que aquí´éstoy, buscando por internet y cruzando los dedos para que le vuelva más mercancía.
Mientras tanto os dejo estas fotos inpiradoras de lo más rosas y bonitas y os deseo un ¡buen fin de semana a todos!










(Photos from Pinterest and WeHeartIt)


SHARE:

25 comments

  1. I need a pink coat too. :)

    www.fabulous-30s.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm waiting for Asos to have a dust pink one!

      xXx

      Delete
  2. A mí el de Zara me tienta, pero no sé si acabaré cogiéndolo o no.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. El de Zara se me hace muy corto, que si no lo cogía seguro!!

      xXx

      Delete
  3. Me acabas de dar una ideaaa! Yo también quiero unooo! Besosss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encanta el tercero, es muy elegante :)
    http://lepetitcoraa.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ¡Gracias Beatriz! el de la tercera foto es de Zara!

      xXx

      Delete
  5. Creo que mi lista de cumple va ser muy amplia este año... eh! Seguiré atenta a tu blog, de aquí a finales de octubre veré demasiadas cosillas por aquí... a ver quién consigue escoger después ;)

    El de Zara será mi opción :D un beso y feliz finde!
    http://decaminhoacampusstellae.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uy sí, tú tranquila que yo te doy ideas :)
      El de zara a mí se me hace corto, lo quiero más largo.

      xXx

      Delete
  6. Quite pretty! I think I like the lighter pink coats the best.

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice pink coat inspirations! nice outfit ideas there :)

    Check out my latest post on street style snaps at London Fashion Week! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unas fotos ideales las del abrigo!!
    Si te animas te quedará genial, es muy bonito en color rosa!!

    Saludos!! Te espero en mi blog.
    Victim of my closet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yo me animo! El caso es encontrar el que quiero!

      xXx

      Delete
  9. Oooh! I love that first look. I don't even like pink but I love the look of all of these :)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cool! need one to :>
    check out my latest look:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3490
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've already have a woollen jacket! ;)

    Kisses!!

    http://sherryvintage.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/he-m-y-c-u-n-s-p-e-c-t-e-d-c-o-l-l-e-c.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. make a post with it for me to see it!!

      xXx

      Delete
  12. i really want a pink coat too! but it's not going to be very useful in summer in australia :( hope you get one!

    steph / absolutely-fuzzy.com

    ReplyDelete

[Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.]*

Blog Design Created by pipdig