1.5.14

[April Outfits]*

April comes to an end with my birthday and, first of all, I wanted to thank you all for the kind words and birthday wishes here on the blog and on my Instagram. You, the readers on the other side are the ones that make this worth while!
So, this is what I have been wearing in April. I think for the first time in quiet a while there is hardly any black!! Let's see what May brings!!

Abril se termina con mi cumpleaños y, antes de nada, quería agradeceros las palabras y las felicitaciones de ayer en el blog y en Instagram. Vosotros, los lectores del otro lado de la pantalla, ¡sois los que hacéis que esto merezca la pena!
Así que... esto es lo que me he puesto en Abril y por primera vez en un buen rato, ¡a penas hay negro! ¡A ver lo que nos trae Mayo!







SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Me encanta el del vestido de flores.

    me-andmybag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me da que ese va a ser el favorito!

      xXx

      Delete
  2. Superguapa en todos! Besiñosss

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stylish month, once again! :D
    Hope your birthday was amazing :)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan it was indeed! and NY in 2 days!!

      xXx

      Delete
  4. Great outfits but my favourite is the first one.

    Fabulous 30s

    ReplyDelete

[Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.]*

Blog Design Created by pipdig